Saturday, January 06, 2007

Writing

I have changed my schedule to give me better opportunities to complete several writing projects. Writing is a strange thing. It's a solitary thing that is difficult to point to as "productive" until the project is completely finished. The question, "how was your day?" is difficult to answer. A response like, "Oh! I found a new way of saying 'damaged!' and it changed the entire feel of one paragraph." or "I re-arranged the order of three words and put a semicolen where a comma was!" are met with sheepish grins to non-expressions. Anyway, I am deep in the throws of several huge writing projects. It's all in my mind and in my hard drive right now. Boring on the outside, but the end result will be dynamite!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home