Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

Today we celebrated the Resurrection of Christ! My grandson spent the weekend with us and this morning he woke up to a small green plant (to teach him about living) and an Easter bucket full of animal cracker and raisin filled plastic eggs. Later in the day, we joined family and friends for our annual Easter pot luck lunch. Great food and time together made the day wonderful. Everyone fell asleep on the floor, sofa, and recliners! The kids kept playing, hyper on sugar and new audiences! I covered my grandson with kisses and hugs, and he returned them to me. I thought as we lavished love on each other that THIS is how we worship the Resurrected Christ - by loving each other and watching that love grow and return. Happy Easter!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home