Monday, November 20, 2006

Off The Road

I returned from my final trip for 2006 last night. This has been a year packed with travel as we brought seminars and retreats to France, California, Texas, Nebraska, Colorado, New York, and Arkansas. I have been blessed to have a front row seat to witness and experience the grace and love of God. Abuse survivors have taught me so much about their struggles and held up a mirror for me to see mine. I am so grateful to be part of the healing process. I am honored to journey with fellow abuse survivors on the healing path to spiritual wholeness. My life is enriched. I look forward to spending the next few days with my husband, children, and grandson. One of the things I give thanks for is that I can be home for the next month, celebrating the birth of Christ and the love of family. I am thankful to be off the road for awhile!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home