Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's COLD!!

We didn't have the ice and snow that so many parts of the country did, but it's COLD where I live!! I think the rain has finally slowed down, but it's COLD!! I was able to record a new Pod cast yesterday and write another chapter in my new book, so all in all, it was a productive day. One thing the rain and cold are good for is they keep me inside and a bit more focused on writing. I think it's important to maximize your life circumstances when you can. Sometimes, that means taking a nap when I'm tired or writing when I'm not. Sometimes it means drinking a cup of coffee when I feel like it and taking a walk when I don't! Life is filled with opportunities, I just need to see them for what they are sometimes.
www.committedtofreedom.org

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Julie of Maryland said...

Wow, can I ever relate! I have osteo/Fibro/thyroid woes. The wet and cold 'don't do this body good'. In addition, I have been diagnosed with Season Affective Disorder for the past 3-4 years. There's a reason it is called S.A.D. All this to contend with daily irregardless of the incest aftermaths. Only by His grace and in His hope do I remain. How I hope one day He transports me to Arizona! Perhaps then, I could see other areas of my life more clearly. Chronic pain, chronic emotional pain don't make a happy combo. Like you, making adjustments to taper off some of the struggling.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Julie of Maryland said...

Just like my Fibro brain to enter my comments on the 'wrong' one. This first one was to go under "Rain and Pain." Oops....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home