Friday, February 16, 2007

Iowa

COLD!!!!!!!!!! I left my home yesterday and just THOUGHT it was cold! Then I arrived in Iowa at about 5 pm and the temperature was 3 degrees F and dropping. Wow! From St. Louis to here, the earth is just white - white everywhere!! Last night, once I got over the shock of the temperature, I had dinner with the board from Hope and Healing Ministries of the Catholic Diocese of Davenport. We had a wonderful discussion about the upcoming seminars and the retreat that we'll have in May up here. This will be ground breaking for several reasons, but a big reason is because this retreat will be for both men and women. Today we travel to Newton where I will teach the Pastoral Care Training Seminar. I look forward to sharing our work with a diverse audience of priests, deacons, parish and diocese leaders, and people from area community groups. Tomorrow will be the seminar for survivors and their friends.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home