Friday, February 02, 2007

Flare Up

I have some kind of weird condition where my joints flare up and I break out in hives all over my face and neck that make me look as if I've been stung by a swarm of bees. It's been awhile since this happened, but it started again yesterday afternoon. I've got some serious contact allergies that took about two years to figure out, but I can't quite identify what I came in contact with yesterday that would cause this reaction. Thank God I don't have any public speaking to do until next week! It's always a bit embarrassing when I look this way and have to give a seminar or retreat. That's GOT to be tough on an audience! For now, just my family and staff have to look at this. It's always important to know that my strength and beauty come from a completely different place - my spirit. God has given me life and it is good.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home