Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wasps and Spider

At our recent women's retreat, we were in the middle of our Saturday evening communion service when wasps invaded the room during worship. I was sure that someone was going to get nailed by them, but we diverted their attention and the wasps settled down when we dimmed the lights a bit. That was weird, but even more weird was the spider that dropped down from the ceiling to where we had the filled communion cups waiting to be served. This little spider hopped from cup to cup and then wove a web over the top of one!! I guess the critters wanted to celebrate Christ too!
www.committedtofreedom.org

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger grateful2bHIS said...

Beloved Sallie...I am grateful to hear about the retreat this past weekend. I had the privilege of spending focused prayer for you several times over the weekend. When I read about the wasps and spider I had to stop in awe and wonder. I have been waiting for a piece of mail to come for quite some time now and every day I get the mail, its not there. I had been thinking lately that it was being delayed by enemy forces. Yesterday I opened the mail box and immediately saw the envelope I had been waiting for and clinging to the envelope was a wasp, as I picked up the envelope the wasp became agitated and I had to fling the envelope to get him to let go. I said hmmm, don't know what that was about Lord, but I thank You for Your perfect plan and Your perfect timing.

I am praying for you as you prepare for this coming weekend and will pray for you while you are there. Thank you for your willingness and committment to be used by Him to help others live in the freedom He purchased for us. I am still a life that is changed because of your walk with Him!


Love, Lori Cunningham
Because of Jesus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home