Sunday, April 22, 2007

water hose

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Arkansas, so I decided to do some yard work (something I NEVER do!). Today I have several bruises and swollen joints to prove it! I am about to do some travelling again, so I just wanted to be outside and doing some much needed work. My 3 year old grandson came over later in the afternoon to "help" me. He helped by watering the trees, flowers, and then me!! He chased me around the front yard with the water hose laughing so loud I thought he would explode! I got a reprieve when a neighbor drove by, and then the water hose was turned on the passing car, but not for long! We both got soaked and had such a great time together. Then, we loaded up in the car - completely soaked - and went to visit my husband who was helping a Spanish speaking congregation conduct an outreach. We drove up soggy, showed off our sogginess, and then left to get ice cream. These ARE the good old days!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home