Monday, July 02, 2007

Preparation for NYC

Today, my staff and I will be preparing for my trip to NYC. Packing, last minute articles to write, getting the car ready for a long cross county drive, and spending time with my family will fill the day's activities. En route to NYC, I will be able to visit my parents and brother, so that's a nice bonus for me. I hope to post entries during the trip, but that will depend on my Internet access, which shouldn't be a problem. I will be teaching a seminar for Redeemer Presbyterian Church on July 7th, and then conducting two retreats (one for men, one for women) for Brooklyn Teen Challenge. Between these meetings, I will work on our retreats in November and getting things arranged for that. I expect great things to come from these three events next week and know God is already preparing people for a surprise encounter with love and peace.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home