Thursday, September 27, 2007

Evacuation

Things get strange at times. This week, we had a lot to do to get me ready to leave for Texas. I am teaching two seminars this weekend at Crossroads Church in Arlington. So there we are, me and my two staff members, and we start feeling woozy and smelled a horrid smell. It was coming from our air conditioning vents! We have a new neighbor in our office and he's trying to remodel so his business can open soon. He was applying an epoxy coating to his floor and the fumes were going directly into our air intake and depositing them with force from our air conditioning! It was so bad that we had to evacuate - no matter how much work we had to do! I have fibromyalgia and began to experience horrific muscle spasms that continued for almost 24 hours. Many ice packs and hot compresses later, the spasms let up.

Today, I feel better. Just in time to celebrate my daughter's birthday (Happy Birthday Anne!) and then get on a plane for DFW. Hopefully, the one hour flight will be just one hour! I'm looking forward to a great weekend with the people of Crossroads Church. I pray that eyes will be opened and hope will be experienced.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home