Sunday, August 26, 2007

Money

I'm so frustrated about the finances of Committed to Freedom. Everyone who experiences our retreats, seminars, and what we do online feels transformed, inspired, and recognizes the value of what we do. And yet . . . we keep hemorrhaging. We're so low in funds right now, I'm not sure that we'll have many options left in another month of two but to shut this down. I go to the Post Office everyday looking for that $million check. So far, it hasn't arrived. I really don't have time to do any REAL fund raising and evidently, I really don't know what works and what doesn't work. It's just shocking to me that people who feel so transformed don't or can't invest something into the ministry. I don't feel in a panic. I just wonder what's going to happen. We're backed into a corner and the paint doesn't seem to be drying on the floor.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home