Wednesday, October 18, 2006

25 Years

Twenty-five years ago today, my husband and I arrived at Teen Challenge to direct a struggling program. Along with our toddler daughter and soon to arrive son, we embarked on the journey of a lifetime, with no idea of what awaited us. It was a huge risk, as any leap of faith is. Committed to Freedom was born because of this. As I reflect back on the past twenty-five years, I embrace the hardships, the rewards, the sacrifice, the fulfillment, the growth, the change, and the continued evolution of the spiritual being that I am. We are truly blessed people to see God's work in the thousands of people who have come our way over these past twenty-five years. We have had front row seats to the miracles of people finding freedom and hope.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home