Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Allergy

Well, as I've said before, there seem to be weird circumstances that often accompany our retreats. Not looking for the boogey man here, but there's always something odd just before or during every retreat!! Anway, I've had health issues for a number of years that nobody can actually pin down, but from time to time my eyes almost swell closed and my face and neck break out in hives that are very disfiguring. I did some cleaning yesterday and I think my encounter with some serious dust when I emptied the vaccuum triggered an allergic reaction that began last night. I awoke this morning to a face that looks like I've been hit with a baseball bat. For this retreat, I guess my "inner beauty" will have to come through because my "outer beauty" looks like a meat grinder got to it! It hasn't stopped me and won't stop me, but man does this get old (and really humiliating!).
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home