Friday, August 03, 2007

Writing Space

I am working hard to get The Uncaged Project ready to be translated into Spanish. This is a tough project because I'm compressing it a bit and taking a lot of "American-eze" out of it so that it connects in a more universal way. I've been able to get a lot done because of the solitary work place I've been given to write at a local Methodist church. It's a tremendous gift to me - no phones, email, or interruptions! A writer's dream come true. Every once in a while, I come up for air and have stimulating conversations with the Pastor. She has become a good friend who challenges me intellectually and spiritually. Once my heart and brain fill up, I can go back to write and find there's something to draw from!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home