Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Space

I have been given a tremendous gift - the space to write in solitude that is not in my home. One of my boundary rules is that I will not write about abuse in my own home. I do this for my own mental and spiritual health, but our office is very crowded and none of us have much thinking space. Because of this, I've been writing at home for almost a year. Today, I'm going to my new writing space that is at a Methodist Church in Hot Springs. I have been given access to the pastor's library - which is removed from the offices and other activities of the church - to come and go as I need to without a phone or interruptions. This comes at the perfect time because, upon returning from Ecuador, I have a great many front burner projects that will require my undivided attention. In addition, I have several more books in me that I need to get written, as well as many new translation projects. This writing space is a great blessing for me, for the ministry, and for those we hope to reach.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home