Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ecuador Bound

I awoke in a cold sweat last night. I dreamed I forgot my passport and missed my flight to Ecuador! Needless to say, that's not beyond the realm of possibilities, so I'm packing carefully today! This will be a very quick trip. I arrive at midnight on Sunday, teach Monday through Wednesday, then leave at 6 am on Thursday. In these three days, I will have an opportunity to share the tools of Committed to Freedom and listen to the concerns and experiences of Ecuadoran pastors regarding how to effectively help survivors of childhood sexual abuse. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post any entries on the trip, but will try to do so. Keep me, this trip, and these new friends in your prayers. We will need to listen carefully to know the next step that God wants us to take to help survivors find freedom.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home