Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Texas and DVD Production

I'm happy to say that the DVD production of our Beyond Abuse seminar is completed. I pick up the finished 3 DVD set today! The set will come with a workbook that follows the 4 hour seminar. This means that people can go through the materials at their own pace. We will make them available for the very first time at the seminars I will do at Martin United Methodist Church in Bedford, Texas. This is a huge step forward for us. Not only are the DVD's ready, but we received a call yesterday from someone who wanted to cover the production costs. It's nice to have something good to report! The past few months have been very difficult - emotionally, spiritually, and financially. I feel like I've been given a moment to come up for air, and for that I'm truly grateful.

I leave tomorrow and fly out of the tiny Hot Springs, Arkansas airport for DFW on one of those planes where you really "feel" like you're flying. These are tiny plans that are like riding on a bumpy road in Honduras in a Jeep. You know ever pothole in the sky before you land. White knuckles are a pretty common sight among the passengers. The good news is that the airport is about 5 minutes from my house.

In Bedford, I will teach the Responsible Care Training seminar on Friday and the Beyond Abuse seminar on Saturday. I will speak in both Sunday services at Marting UMC. Monday, I hope to meet with several officials of the Dallas Catholic Diocese about the programs and services that Committed to Freedom offers.
www.committedtofreedom.org

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger tara said...

Way to Go. Such good news. God our father is Faithful!!!! Glad to see you have poked your head out of the wilderness. That is because you kept God daily by your side. Your reliable compass. I will definitely buy the 3 DVD set. All the best. Tara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home