Monday, April 14, 2008

publishing contract

I received the contract draft from the publisher to publish my book, Connected Voices. This is a very exciting development for me and a long time coming. I'm reviewing the draft right now and hope we can finish this stage of the publishing process very soon.

This week we are working on several media project for our ministry's retreats. My staff will be heading to California this summer to receive extensive training to achieve these media goals. We're doing some serious brainstorming to find funding for much of what we do. I'm reviewing the re-working of several events that we put on. Once these changes are refined and finalized, we hope to expand Committed to Freedom and make our tools available to a wider audience.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home