Monday, January 28, 2008

Home from Florida

Our quick trip to Florida is over and pretty uneventful (that's a good thing!). We had to get up at 3 am to catch our flight home! ugh! While my husband was in meetings all day, I had the opportunity to get some serious writing done for my book, Connected Voices. I wrote two additional chapters and am having people review them right now before I submit them to the publisher. I still have to write questions for each chapter, but that will come easier than these chapters. At the same time, good questions are critical for good introspection and group discussion, so I need to move carefully through this stage of developing the book.

We are now focusing on our March 28-30 women's retreat near Dallas/Ft. Worth. This retreat will be here before we know it and we have lots to do to adequately promote it and prepare for it.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home