Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mission Accomplished - Really!

I saw light at the end of the tunnel yesterday and followed it. My new book, Connected Voices, needed additional chapters and discussion questions according to the publisher. Since this is a book that's been accepted by a publisher, I could not put these additions off, and yet my responsibilities have made this very difficult to do. I rounded that corner yesterday afternoon and knew I was so close that yesterday was THE day to finish. I declared to everyone that I was not going to bed until the book was finished. Last night, about 9 pm, the mission was accomplished. Of course, my chair and I have bonded, but that's the way writing goes. I will get this off to the publisher today and see what happens from there. And now . . . on to our retreat preparations for next week in Texas!
http://www.committedtofreedom.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home