Monday, March 03, 2008

Cavity

I've overcome the abuse I suffered as a child. I've overcome many of the things that have caused me anxiety and fear. I've taken adversity and turned it into something positive. BUT I am terrified of dentists and I have a huge cavity (because I haven't been to a dentist in years and years). Today is my zero hour - I go to the dentist. I am sweating bullets and my heart is palpitating, and the appointment is several hours away. Besides all that, there's supposed to be terrible storms, possibly tornados hitting just about the time I'm there. Hopefully, I'll survive today!!
www.committedtofreedom.org

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Bianca said...

How was your experience back then, Sallie? There are other people who absolutely feel the same! I think a person shouldn't be afraid of dentists. They're professional and they know what they're doing. Besides, what they do helps one's life to be more pleasant. Being free from dental problems = pleasant lifestyle! Am I right? :D

--Bianca Jackson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home