Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sigh

Our staff has taken turns being sick. I'm not sure we've all been together in the office for about a month. Not good timing since we have a retreat coming up in a few weeks. We'll all be healthy one of these days, I hope! Sigh!

I have one week left in this quarter of grad school and then I'm off for two weeks! I got several papers turned in over the weekend and have one more to do this week and a few smaller assignments and I'll be done! Whew!

I'm just about finished revising the retreat workbooks and hope to have that finished in a few days. I'm also just about done with the final touches on the book I wrote, Connected Voices. The publisher wanted questions at the end of each chapter, so that's all that I have left to do. I got their preliminary contract offer, so this is definitely new territory for me! Sigh and Whew!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home