Friday, May 02, 2008

Emergency Move

Ugh. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we're having to move our offices next week. This puts a much greater burden on us financially, and we're already strained as it is. I leave for Nashville, TN in a few hours to teach a Beyond Abuse seminar for Midtown Fellowship. I get back late Sunday and then we move next week. All this in the middle of grad school, preparing for a retreat in June, working on a new retreat manual, and putting together information for the publisher of my new book, Connected Voices.

Oh! That's a really big development! I have a contract with NavPress to publish my book!! It's a deal and we hope this will be on bookshelves (or at least released) by March 2009. It's going to be a full year, to say the least.

The new office space will probably work much better for us, but right now, the idea of moving an entire office (AGAIN!!) just makes me tired! If you can help us with monthly support to offset these additional expenses, we could really use the help. Thanks!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home