Friday, August 10, 2007

Brilliant!!

My days feel very "uneventful" right now. I'm sitting in a church basement, re-working The Uncaged Project for translation into Spanish (and hopefully other languages eventually!). This is vitally important, but it dulls me a bit. "How was your day?" is a question hardly worth asking me. The response would sound something like, "I had a real breakthrough today!! I figured out how to communicate the metaphor 'double-edged sword' to a broader understanding! Wow! That was tense!!" I know, I know! It's really exciting to hear, eh?

In all seriousness, I know this is important, but my hands hurt like crazy, my elbows ache, and I am really sick of sitting for hours and hours to re-write something I've written! Such are the burdens I bear. Not much of a martyr and not too inspired right now!

By the way, my solution to "double-edged sword?" A sword that is sharp on both sides of the blade! As the Guinness guys say: "Brilliant!"
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home