Thursday, December 06, 2007

Catch Up

We've been playing catch up and it's been slow going. After returning from my sister in law's funeral and trying to emotionally regroup, we still have to wrap up all the loose ends from our NYC retreat trip. In addition, I had a research project due last week for grad school, and the professor kindly gave me a few days extension. Whew! I got that turned in yesterday, but now I'm still working a bit from behind for this week's work. I love it though.

We had our first follow up online group for the women who attended the NYC retreat on Tuesday. There were a few technical problems and our facilitator couldn't log on. Ah! Our machines fail us at the most inopportune times! Our men's online group begins tonight.

Thrown into all of this is a major home improvement project that's kept my house looking like a tornado hit it. (Not that it's that unusual, but furniture was in the kitchen and bathroom, so nuking dinner was a bit challenging, as was taking a shower!).
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home