Wednesday, November 07, 2007

NYC Bound!

We fly out in a few hours to begin the journey of our last two retreats of 2007. The challenges have already begun as I woke this morning and my auto-immune system decided to rebel. My eyes are almost swollen closed and my joints are just about immobile. This seems as much seasonal as anything and I've been battling this for about 4 years now. Ugh.

A new addition to my life is grad school and I have some pretty big assignments due while we're in NYC. I just got broadband for my computer and hope I have some degree of technical proficiency to know how to get my assignments emailed!

We anticipate much healing to take place over the next few weeks at these retreats. The adventure, for us, begins today.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home