Sunday, December 16, 2007

Reorganizing

This week is dedicated to cleaning and reorganizing, both at our office and at home. I have paced myself in a healthy way. I had done well with my class on Human Development, met the deadlines, and finally caught up from my time away due to a death in the family. In a few days family arrive for Christmas and my husband and I will host an open house on Christmas Eve for the residents, their families, and staff of Teen Challenge of Arkansas. It is an enormous amount of work, but one that my family has enjoyed for over 25 years. We'll serve about 150 people in small groups for about 8 hours. It's like a giant grazing food day for us. I will leave in a few hours to attend the wedding of a young man who is like my son.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home