Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Writing Maniac

I got some very good news that the book I wrote earlier this year, Connected Voices, has been picked up by a publisher! They want me to add a few more chapters and write questions at the end of each chapter for personal application, so I've got lots of writing to do! I'm also wrapping up my first quarter in grad school, and of course I've got lots of writing to do!

We're working on our 2008 calendar for seminars and retreats and I hope to have everything nailed down at loaded on our web site in the next few days. I've taken a bit of a sabbatical from podcasting due to schedule and technical problems. Hopefully, I'll get back into the recording room at the first of the year.

Soooo, as you can tell, I'll be a writing maniac for a long time. When I resurface after all of this, there will probably be a permanent dent in my body in the shape of a chair and my wrists will never be the same!
www.committedtofreedom.org

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Sallie you sure have been busy. I'm glad to hear all is coming together with the writing, book and school. I'm new to your site and podcasts. I have listened to them all more than once. My friend even listened to them with me on a road trip so she could help understand me and these issues better. I have been longing to hear more. Your voice and delivery are very pleasant to listen to. Most of the time, I listen to you on my IPod when I fall asleep at night. I have been very encouraged by your words. You say more in 15 minutes or less than I have read in entire books or listened to for hours from someone else. You and your team will be in my prayers for health, peace and blessings as you start the New Year.
Thank you for all you do,
Michelle, MI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home