Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This is only a test

Well, I've been having heart problems for awhile and before the year ran out I just finished being probed, tested, wired, and monitored. The good news is, I'm going to live. The bad news is that the bill will probably give me a heart attack! The heart condition I've had since I was a child is just aging along with me, so I need to watch what I eat, exercise, get plenty of sleep, and relax! Wow! Who knew!? I'm trying to do this and that, along with beta blockers, should patch things up in no time. In the meantime, I'm trying to finish up a research paper for grad school by the end of the week and wrap up a few loose ends before Christmas. Breathing deeply, resting securely in God's enveloping and gracious peace.
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home