Friday, January 04, 2008

Dallas Seminar

I leave in a few hours for Dallas to teach a Responsible Care Training seminar at All Saints Lutheran Church in Arlington, Texas. They have sixty people registered to attend. This is always encouraging to know that so many leaders want to become better prepared to help survivors of abuse.

My Christmas tree is down and my house is beginning to look normal again (although I miss the soft glow of those tiny white lights!). I just submitted my last paper and am done with my first quarter of grad school. I have a solid "A" in Research in Human Development. I'm patting myself on the back. I begin a new quarter, full time, beginning Monday. I look forward to new ideas, information, and challenges as I inch closer to my degree.

Happy New Year!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home