Friday, January 25, 2008

Florida

Well, my husband and I are in Florida for a few days. He has a board meeting and I came along as the "trophy wife" (if you know me, you know that's NOT the case!). Actually, we are not together that often, so this was a way to do that. While he's in meetings all day, I'm writing and working (God bless laptop computers and the Internet!). We're about 15 miles from any beach, so that writing is taking place in a hotel room and hopefully poolside later today. It's weird to be in shorts when I left REALLY cold weather in Arkansas yesterday (I know . . . if you live in Minnesota, we don't know what cold IS, but it was still cold!). We are here through Sunday, so I'll get lots done and we'll at least get to go to some good seafood restaurants while we're here!
www.committedtofreedom.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home